Entry tags:
2014 and beyond
Hello, wow, hi. So it would not take a detective to notice that my presence on LJ has been slight of late, and by slight I mean basically non-existent. So I'm just going to make a post right now and say that if you do want to find me in the near future, there are a couple of ways to do that:
- All of my fic can be found on Archive of Our Own. You may want to subscribe, or just keep that in mind for new updates. My fandoms these days are Holmes canon and sometimes Sherlock.
- I tweet too much. This is my most-updated online presence right now, because it is quick and dirty and I can do it on my phone. I complain about lots of stuff, like writing, fandom, and my cat.
- My Tumblr is not much of a live blog, but I reblog a lot of Sherlock & Holmes stuff and sometimes have opinions. Most of the original posts I generate are updates to my fic list and occasional small meta posts. It's not ideal for communicating, but that's why Twitter.
- I also have a shiny new mistyzeo.net homepage, if you need a reminder of any of the above or want to find all my social media stuffs in one place. I also have some knitting stuff on there, if that floats your boat.
- My original gay romance is all here at elinorgrayauthor.com, for your perusal. On that note you can also follow my writing twitter, @elinorgray for infrequent writerly updates.
I'm deliberately not setting any public writing goals this year, so I'm not even bothering to post my to-do list or make any promises. Things will happen, there are personal deadlines, but they're all secret. :D
See you around.

no subject
no subject
no subject
By the way, did you publish a novel a while back, for which your sister had designed the cover? It was a drawing of two men, (I think) in old-fashioned dress. I remember thinking to myself that it looked interesting and that when it came out I'd get myself a copy, but I can't find it on your (very shiny!) new website.
no subject
I did, actually; you have an excellent memory. You can find it here (http://elinorgrayauthor.com/published-work/short-stories/the-ideal-cut/), with the gorgeous cover and all the text on that page. :D