stuff and things
1. I just got a response to my "enquiry" (oh Britain) about getting a letter of affiliation for my Fulbright application, and it is super helpful! Hooray! Now I have to figure out what the fuck to do with it. My proposal isn't done and I'm not exactly sure what my letter of affiliation needs to contain. Gah.
2. I am making tomato sauce, because I hate eating tomatoes, we have too many, and I need to cook more things. So far, it is going great.
3. If you like jewel thieves, gay sex, and me, you might enjoy The Ideal Cut by yours truly. It is a 12,000 word original novelette written for the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads. It is goofy, but I love it. Soon you will be able to download it, but not yet.

(Cover by my sister!Sarah, aka Cacheth)
4. My knee is healing slowly. I went to the pool today and swam until I was bored, which takes about 45 minutes. I think that's a good length for a swim, right? I like it. I was going to yoga again for a bit, but the yoga teacher at the Y does a lot of kneeling poses, which are incredibly uncomfortable. The inside of my knee is still very swollen and tender. :( Follow-up with the ortho tomorrow.
5. I'm working on my long overdue J2 AU charity fic, and it will be finished by the end of the month. That is a promise. You may hold me to it.
6. I have a tomato seed stuck to my arm. I love cello covers of music.
Okay bye. :D
2. I am making tomato sauce, because I hate eating tomatoes, we have too many, and I need to cook more things. So far, it is going great.
3. If you like jewel thieves, gay sex, and me, you might enjoy The Ideal Cut by yours truly. It is a 12,000 word original novelette written for the M/M Romance Group on Goodreads. It is goofy, but I love it. Soon you will be able to download it, but not yet.

Clayton Gaumont, alias The Ghost, is one of the most skilled, least known diamond thieves in the world, and tonight is just another night on the job. The party is in full swing, the guests are all occupied, and a twenty million dollar prize sits unguarded just over their heads. But bumping into sexy, mysterious Theo Edgeworth throws a wrench into Clayton’s plans for a clean getaway, and Theo has an agenda of his own.
(Cover by my sister!Sarah, aka Cacheth)
4. My knee is healing slowly. I went to the pool today and swam until I was bored, which takes about 45 minutes. I think that's a good length for a swim, right? I like it. I was going to yoga again for a bit, but the yoga teacher at the Y does a lot of kneeling poses, which are incredibly uncomfortable. The inside of my knee is still very swollen and tender. :( Follow-up with the ortho tomorrow.
5. I'm working on my long overdue J2 AU charity fic, and it will be finished by the end of the month. That is a promise. You may hold me to it.
6. I have a tomato seed stuck to my arm. I love cello covers of music.
Okay bye. :D

no subject
no subject
no subject
ALSO. NEW J2! *swoooons*
no subject
\o/ FIC.