mistyzeo: (god damn glorious)
elinor ([personal profile] mistyzeo) wrote2013-02-07 06:28 pm
18

har har har

Now that I'm finished my [livejournal.com profile] holmes_big_bang and can move on to other important projects, I thought you should know that the newest document in my Google Drive is entitled Doctor Smutty Pictures and the adventure of Sherlock Holmes's questionable morals.

Needless to say, I'm enjoying it extremely.

That is all.

[identity profile] tweedisgood.livejournal.com 2013-02-07 11:37 pm (UTC)(link)
Canon, I sincerely hope?

[identity profile] mistyzeo.livejournal.com 2013-02-07 11:37 pm (UTC)(link)
It was well known to me that when the estimable Doctor John Watson agreed to share digs with me at Baker Street, he was in want of a generous income. His pension, less his occasional forays into horse racing, paid for room and board, but there was little room in his budget for aught else. I made it my duty to entertain him without appearing overly generous or concerned, and took him to the occasional supper or concert, offering only at the last moment to pay for his meal or his ticket.

He took it well, for a man as proud as he. He thanked me graciously, perhaps blushed a little and fidgeted with his pocketbook, but never seemed offended or put out. It was for this reason that I took particular note of a distinct uptick in his income. When, on one telling occasion, he picked up the bill at Simpson’s before I could get a hand on it, I did my best to return his calm acceptance. But something had changed, and I could not resist inquiring.

“You will be pleased to hear,” he said, “that I have found some gainful employment.”

[identity profile] mistyzeo.livejournal.com 2013-02-07 11:44 pm (UTC)(link)
spoilers: his gainful employment is pornography.

[identity profile] tweedisgood.livejournal.com 2013-02-08 07:30 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, thought it might be ;-)

[identity profile] mistyzeo.livejournal.com 2013-02-08 02:38 pm (UTC)(link)
This meta-porn is just getting out of control.

[identity profile] tweedisgood.livejournal.com 2013-02-08 06:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Isn't "getting out of control" the whole point with Victorian porn?

[identity profile] mistyzeo.livejournal.com 2013-02-09 02:30 am (UTC)(link)
Absolutely.